This webpage includes all blank forms needed to successfully complete record books for Reno County. If you are looking for help with your record books, please click here for our resources page.
All other record books
Fillable PDF forms or Word Docs
- Record Check Sheet for Reno County (all ages)
- Personal Information Page (all ages)
- Junior General Project Report Form (ages 7-9)
- Junior Animal Project Report Form (ages 7-9)
- Intermediate General Project Report Form (ages 10-13)
- Intermediate Animal Project Report Form (ages 10-13)
- Senior General Project Report Form (ages 14-18)
- Senior Animal Project Report Form (ages 14-18)
- Permanent Record (all ages)
Before you begin to keep project record reports for the year, please make sure you have a current version of Adobe Reader DC. If you do not, you may download a free version, here:https://get.adobe.com/reader/. When you click on that link, the following screen will appear. "Uncheck" the 3 boxes in the middle column and click on the link circled in green to begin your download. Follow the prompts to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Please note: when opening a form below, please open it and save it to your desktop or device before entering information. You must download or open the form, then "save as" or you run the risk of losing your work.*
State Level Resources