Reno County Fair
The Reno County Fair is FREE and open to the public, with events and activities for the whole family.
Reno County 4-H Fair 2022 Dates:
Saturday, July 15, 2023 - Dog Show
Sunday, July 16, 2023 - Horse Show - Cancelled
Tuesday, July 18 - Fashion Revue
Wednesday, July 19 to Monday, July 24, 2022 - Reno County Fair
2023 Reno County Fairbook
Changes from last year are made in red.
4-H/FFA Entry Forms for County Fair
- Livestock Drug Withdrawal Form
- Clothing Construction/Buymanship
- Cost Per Wear Form (one per garment entered in Fashion Revue)
- Fashion Revue Score Sheet (on per garment entered in Fashion Revue)
- Fashion Revue Script (one per garment entered in Fashion Revue)
- A photo must accompany all fashion revue paperwork for each outfit beginning in 2023
- DO NOT NEED CLOTHING BUYMANSHIP RECORD SHEET
- SpaceTech Rules & Kansas 4-H SpaceTech website - Aerospace, Astronomy, and Robotics rules for the County Fair (State website)
- Project Workbook Scoresheet
- Ag Challenge of Champions resources can be found on the 4-H Forms page
Open Class Forms for County Fair
County Fair Reminders
Going to the county fair is as 'American as apple pie"... kids, animals, and fun... and our focus is to ensure a safe, healthy environment for all. Wherever animal and people mix, we also have some important reminders to keep your family healthy:
- Wash hands after visiting animals to reduce risk of disease transmission.
- Do not allow food, drink, toys, or pacifiers in the animal areas.
- Promote education about disease risk and prevention.
- Properly care for and manage animals.
Click here for our Healthy Fair Slideshow, a PowerPoint presentation which illustrates the risks and guidelines for both animal exhibitors and visitors at the fair. We encourage everyone to view it and to share with your own group or family. Our goal is a safe and healthy Reno County Fair for everyone!
State Fair Resources
Click here to access Kansas State Fair resources including the 2022 Kansas State Fairbook, schedule, and requesite forms.