Reno County Fair
The Reno County Fair is FREE and open to the public, with events and activities for the whole family.
Reno County 4-H Fair
will be July 17-23, 2019
at the Kansas State Fairgrounds.
* Reno County Fair Dog Show will be July 13, 2019 *
4H entries and Style Revue descriptions due
JULY 1, 2019
to the Reno County Extension Office
4-H/FFA Entry Forms for County Fair
- Livestock Drug Withdrawal Form
- Clothing Construction/Buymanship
- SpaceTech Rules & Kansas 4-H SpaceTech website - Aerospace, Astronomy, and Robotics rules for the County Fair (State website)
- Project Workbook Scoresheet
- Scrapbook Scoresheet
Open Class Forms for County Fair
County Fair Reminders
Going to the county fair is as 'American as apple pie"... kids, animals, and fun... and our focus is to ensure a safe, healthy environment for all. Wherever animal and people mix, we also have some important reminders to keep your family healthy:
- Wash hands after visiting animals to reduce risk of disease transmission.
- Do not allow food, drink, toys, or pacifiers in the animal areas.
- Promote education about disease risk and prevention.
- Properly care for and manage animals.
Click here for our Healthy Fair Slideshow, a PowerPoint presentation which illustrates the risks and guidelines for both animal exhibitors and visitors at the fair. We encourage everyone to view it and to share with your own group or family. Our goal is a safe and healthy Reno County Fair for everyone!