4-H Member Forms
- Volunteer Service Screening Application
- Volunteer Service Renewal Form
- Volunteer Criminal Background Check
- 2018 Child Abuse and Neglect Form
You are encouraged to apply for as many academic scholarships as possible (Foundation, HCC, and Livestock).
- Reno County 4-H Foundation Scholarship - This form is for all Reno County 4-H Scholarships available from the 4-H Foundation. Details are listed on the form. This form is to be filled out and submitted online. If you have any questions regarding the Foundation Scholarships, please contact Foundation member Mike Tonn at 620-465-3435 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Debbie Spence at 620-663-4744 (email@example.com).
- HCC 4-H Scholarship Application - Available to students attending HCC is the Vida and Ralph Warner Memorial Scholarship. Applications for the HCC scholarships can be obtained from the HCC Endowment Scholarship Fund by contacting Cindy Keast at 620-665-3565.
- Reno County Livestock Sale Scholarship- This form is for the Reno County Fair Livestock Sale Scholarship. Details are listed on the form. Due to the Extension office by April 6, 2018.
- Reno County 4-H Council Scholarship - Revised January 2016
- Reno County 4-H Foundation Event Scholarship - Scholarship for national event registrations.
- Market Livestock Household Nominations Form
- Household Nominations Rules
- Horse Identification Certificate
- Fairbook Rules for Ag Challenge of Champions
- Ag Challenge of Champions Guidelines
- Ag Mechanics Tractor Parts Worksheet
- Agronomic Items Worksheet
- Breeds Worksheet
- Concentrate Roughages Identification I Worksheet
- Concentrate Roughages Identification Worksheet
- Crop Identification Worksheet I
- Crop Identification Worksheet
- Jr. Division ID Worksheet
- Livestock Equipment Worksheet
- Retail Cuts of Meat Identification Worksheet
- Weed Identification Worksheet
- Interview Rubric
- 2016 Ag Challenge of Champions Written Test/Key I
- 2016 Ag Challenge of Champions Written Test/Key II